Effective date: October 1, 2015
VintageFilmChannel.com (“VFC”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks that our website users do the same.
Pursuant to Section 512(c)(2) of the U.S. Copyright Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, VintageFilmChannel.com has designated an agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement. If you believe that any material on this website infringes your copyrights or if you have any queries or complaints regarding copyright infringement on our website, our designated contact is: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you must provide written communication to VintageFilmChannel.com’s designated contact identified above with the following information (preferably in this format):
- Your name, address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A detailed description of the copyrighted material(s) and/or work(s) that you claim is/are being infringed on this website;
- A detailed description of the material(s) and/or work(s) that you claim is/are causing such infringement, and enough information (e.g., the specific web page address) to locate such material(s) and/or work(s) within the website;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the copyrighted material(s) and/or work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you either own the copyright (or an exclusive right under the copyright) in the material(s) and/or work(s) that you claim is/are being infringed, or are authorized by such owner to act on its behalf; and your physical or electronic signature.
Once we receive such a notice, we may remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing and/or, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole and absolute discretion, terminate the access of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others. If we remove or disable access to material in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the individual or entity who submitted the material.
Pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the provider of content affected by an infringement notification may make a counter-notification. When we receive a counter-notification, we may reinstate the material in question. To file a counter-notification, you must provide written communication to VintageFilmChannel.com’s designated contact identified above with the following (in this format):
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address,
- a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the U.S. District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or County of Orange, California, if your address is outside the United States)
- that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person;
- A description of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled (e.g., the specific web page address or other unique identifying information);
- A statement from you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or mis-identification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- a detailed explanation with justification why you believe the material should not have been removed or disabled; and your physical or electronic signature.
Portions of this site have been created using material from Wikipedia.org. We comply with the WikimediaFoundation licensing requirements. https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Terms_of_Use/en and CreativeCommons Licensing. Please notify us if any documentation is inaccurate.