Effective date: October 1, 2015
1. Permitted Uses of Our Site
VFC is proud to provide internet users with a rich collection of content, including videos, text and images (the “Content”). All Content on our website is the intellectual property of VFC or certain third parties, and is protected by copyright law. We have listed below the permitted uses of our content by Internet site visitors. We reserve the right to change our permitted uses at any time.
- You may copy and print individual pages of our website or embed one or more videos, and you may forward such items to your friends. However, you may not extract, copy or download a large portion of the Content, such as by a bot, webcrawler, scraper, spider or other device that “harvests” portions of the site.
- Any copies of our website pages must not remove our copyright notice or other legends. You may not alter or modify the Content in your copies.
- You may use our Content solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes. Unless you receive our permission in writing in advance, you may not exploit any of our Content commercially, forward it as a mass distribution, or post it on another website, including a blog, social networking site or peer-to-peer distribution site.
- You may link other websites to this website, but you may not imply or suggest that VFC has endorsed or is affiliated with such websites. You may not display this website as “framed” within another website.
2. Contact and Communication
By using this site you are giving VFC permission to contact you via email, phone, regular mail and other methods with such forms as newsletters, notices and promotions for any number of reasons, including to help your user experience and inform you of services and products available to you as a registered user. These may also include marketing and advertising from other users or sponsors or marketing partners of VFC. Permission for these communications may only be revoked by specifically opting out of them on a form provided on the website or by specific written request to VFC and return acknowledgement from VFC.
3. Submitting Your Content
VFC and its owners, producers and staff welcome your ideas for future content of all kinds including articles, programs or website features. However, to avoid any misunderstandings, please be advised that we have no obligation to use any of your submitted ideas or to keep them confidential. Further, if we do use your ideas (or allow others to do so), we have no obligation to notify you, pay you for them or to attribute you as a contributor. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
We also welcome your comments on videos and other Content in our website and any other content you choose to submit to us. Again, to avoid any misunderstandings, please be advised that we have the right to (and to allow others to) use, copy and distribute all of your user comments and any content you submit to us, without compensating or notifying you.
4. Prohibited Uses of Our Site and Content
VFC has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor this website for any violations of the policies above or below and to take all appropriate actions in response, without notice to you. We reserve the right to change or supplement these policies at any time.
- You may not post or send through our site any materials or communications that are defamatory, obscene, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive or otherwise objectionable or illegal in our sole discretion.
- You may not (and may not encourage others to) violate any law, regulation, rule or the intellectual property or contractual rights of others, or attempt to violate the security of this website or use it or gain access to the identities, information or computers of others through this website.
- You may not use this website for commercial, marketing or advertising purposes or to solicit information, transactions or money from other site users except as a registered member properly using the content services available.
- You may not use this website to engage in spamming, flooding, flaming, trolling, spoofing, griefing, phishing or other unauthorized or unwelcome online conduct.
- You may not transmit any virus, worm, time bomb or similar system interference or corruptant through this site.
You agree that any use of this website and its services even those legal and non-prohibited is at your own risk
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless VFC, its owners, producers, staff agents and representatives as well as its affiliates and their employees, agents and representatives from any and all liabilities, damages, losses, claims, expenses and fees resulting from your violation of our website policies.
5. Links to Other Websites
For your convenience, this website links to other companies’ websites, such as Amazon.com and Audible.com, and others. We do not endorse, and do not have any responsibility for any other websites, including their products and services, content and website use policies. You access all other websites from this website entirely at your own risk.
6. Copyright Policy
If you believe that another user has infringed your copyrights on this website, please contact us directly giving specific details. See our public notice on Media Rights and Copyright Policy click here for our reporting procedure.
The name, VintageFilmChannel, and the Vintage Film Channel icon together and separately are the Trademarks of VFC. “VFC,” “Media Directory,” “Self-Service Advertising,” “Media Community,” and certain other marks displayed on this website are also trademarks owned by VFC. Certain other trademarks displayed on this website are the property of their respective owners.
8. Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may revise or supplement these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Notifying you or the public of substantial changes to these Terms and Conditions, may be posted on our website at our sole discretion.
9. International Use
We make no claim that our website is appropriate or lawful for use or access outside the United States. If you access this website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations regarding online conduct and website access.
10. Governing Law/Forum
These Terms and Conditions are governed by California law. If we have a dispute regarding this policy or your use of our website, you agree that it shall be resolved solely in the state or federal courts located in the county of Orange, California.
Copyright © 2007-2017 VintageFilmChannel.com